Friday, January 21, 2011

Hey Everyone
My name Is Danielle and I am a proud mother of 6 fabulous children. My two oldest are in high school this year, I have two boys in Middle school, and one girl in elementary school. That is two 15 year old boys, two 11 year old boys, a 10 year old girl and a 1 year old girl!
I am currently in transition; I have always been a work out of the home mom. I teach special education, with a specialty in autism.  Now I am a stay at home working mom. All the money issues in the school system made it almost impossible to do any real good. SO, I got my home approved for child care and will be running social skills groups in my home this year, and taking a couple of little ones in as daycare clients (That way Loralie won’t be growing up all alone).
This is a big transition for me, I supported my family as the primary wage earner for years and now I am not. I have to get used to all of the related aspects of that J
I did write an action plan for this time of transition:
Priority reorganization
1.        Increase spirituality
2.        Improve relationships with my children
3.        Improve my physical health
4.        Overcome house hold struggles
  • Laundry
  • Kitchen
  • Backyard
  • Car maintenance
5.        Create a positive home environment
6.        Become a better cook
7.        Decrease food waist
8.        Improve financial health (become completely debt free)
9.        Create a successful business
10.     Improve relationships with others
  • Build new friendships
  • Improve old friendships
  • Re establish lost friendships
Anyway, that is all about me. I am a Christian, Have gone to Baptist and AG churches all of my life. I love and trust God’s direction in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment