Sunday, March 20, 2011

Driving lessons

SO after a little bit of game brain last night, today OI am back to the stove. It’s all about the beans today. . . . . . . Beans, that really means a lot of waiting time right? I decided to allow my 16 year old some driving time while we picked up some tortilla and chips for the parties this week. Brian, My husband, sat in the back and I sat in the front. This is how back seat driving started right?


We were driving along, and Brian would start instructing from the back seat! Never would he even think about giving driving advise, but now it flows so freely, like all of the things he thought and never said 



It is crazy to think that I have a child old enough to drive, but it is true. I am so loving this whole experience. We will see how well we survive the experience, two new drivers in 6 months! I just have to say that it is so much fun, but if we ever make contact with another car my thoughts on the subject might change.

1 comment: