Saturday, March 26, 2011

he is now a young man!

So one day he is just a kid

The next thing I know he turns 12 and he is now a young man!



I don’t see the difference but I experience the difference daily.

He is growing into such an awesome young man. He has began the process of taking responsibility for himself, and watching out for others! Now he thinks about becoming a scholar of excellence, and going to college instead of thinking about getting the assignment done so he can play.



Happy Birthday Johnny! I love you and I will always be proud of you.

Brandon
Micahel
On the other side of things, Michael oversaw the boys sleep over last night. We had our 4 boys plus 7 extras over for the celebration. They played Black Ops, and Guitar Hero, while I slept…..Michael and Brandon (16 now) gave oversight..
13 boys all gaming together

The fact is that I just can’t do it right now. The night does not pass so easily. I would like to say it is Loralie’s effect on my sleeping patterns, but I think it is just a phase in my life. I have not gotten to sleep more than two hours in concession for 15 months, but even before that I was only privileged with 4 hours a night. After so many years burning it at both ends….i just can’t any more 

Maybe after Loralie starts sleeping through the night






Loralie Playing Guitar Hero
Well, we have to clean up from the party, feed these boys breakfast, and get ready for the day. My parents will be here shortly, we have a shopping date, and we are going out to dinner for my birthday (the only time I ever get seafood)

No comments:

Post a Comment