Saturday, March 5, 2011

In my house I am the bad guy……


If the kids make a mess my sweet awesome man walks past to and lets me know about the things he has seen, then I go back into the room and dish out the responsibility to the kidos.



Or if it is the week end, I have a shopping list, and prep work for kid’s activities, and clean up after activities, and cooking, and my sweet heart of a husband has frustration, I have to create the agenda, or made it know that we need to go to Costco. He has the right to play on the computer and watch movies, blaming me, and making me the bad guy when it does not go to his plan ….



The strangest part of it all is that we were both single parents at one point in time. I remember I never got a break and did it all on my own and he did also.



So how come marrage means that I take on the responsibility of always being the bad guy?
And why do I still think about it every now and then even though I accepted it as just a little part of the world around me year ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment