Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Timing is everything

Life, one of those things that one has to live through. As it always seems to work I have committed myself to feeding may bunches of people this week, host a slumber party on Friday and receive house guest for the week end.


Life,

This is the time that my oven decides to take a dumper!

I can’t even figure out why! I was using the stove top but the error message is for the oven. I turned on the oven, nothing, I turned on the burners, all accept the one I was using when the first error message came up, and nothing. SO, I turned on the front burner that gave me the original error message, and there it was again.

The error,

Door latch failure.

The stove top does not have a latch, and how does the stove top set off an oven error? I don’t understand.

I guess I will just keep cooking and feeding everyone and hope it al works out….NOT

This is why I rent not own! It is someone else’s responsibility to keep the electrical equipment in the home running. It is my responsibility to pay the inflated housing cost of a renter.

This is exactly the reason I love to be the renter not the owner. A leak, the heat, the air conditioning, the roof, the stove…..they have to take the care in maintaining them. I just get to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment