Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Game Brain . . . .It is a good thing

It is just crazy,


I was accusing Michael my son of having game brain this morning. Now here we ar e all playing gutar hero. Now it is me who has game brain….

This makes me wonder, what would my mother have said 20 years ago if I would have told her my father would be a video game freak? With the invention of the WII even retirees are becoming fully animated with the game invasion. Although, I don’t see any problem with my father’s daily WII sports or my mother and just dance. I think it is great, they even bond with the kids using the technology that is now easily access by the WII. The WII speak, animal crossing, raving rabbits! They have all brought our family closer together.



When dopes bonding stop and Game Brain kick in?

Tell me please. I just don’t know any more. I do know one thing; I am the luckiest mother, wife, daughter, and sister in the world. If you are listening meet me on the wii sister

No comments:

Post a Comment